Company: InterClean Equipment
Job Type: Salary, Non-Exempt
Reports To: Engineering Manager
Expected Travel: None
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Controls, and Project Management to follow a project form its inception to the final customer acceptance and sign-off, provides follow up and support after this point.
- Interpret schematics to develop complete system designs.
- Interpret and have design input into mechanical drawings.
- Participate in reviewing and releasing final engineering drawings to the manufacturing department.
- Create and maintain an accurate bill of material (BOM) for designed/engineered equipment.
- Ensure the equipment being started up and commissioned operates in accordance with the approved customer specification.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications to develop equipment installation instructions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other closely related engineering disciplines required.
- Two or more years of on-the-job design and engineering experience related to capital equipment.
- Two or more years of on-the-job experience with Inventor, AutoCAD, and/or other comparable CAD software.
- One or more years of on the-job experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Skills required include: problem-solving, time management, and effective communication.
- Civil Design/Engineering experience is a plus.
- Prolonged time sitting at a desk and working on a computer.