Industry Leading Innovation
LATC is a robotically applied liquid coating that adheres to a surface after drying to provide paint protection.
LATC protects surface finishes from in-plant damage and damage during transit. The coating is easily removed without the use of solvents or tools.
Applied After Clear Coat Providing Paint Protection from Assembly to Delivery
- Groco patented coating
- Unparalleled low-cost protection to painted surfaces
- Waterborne, low VOC liquid which cures to a fully pliable, easy to peel protective film.
- Non-hazardous material
- 100% recyclable
LATC may reduce in-plant downstream mutilation by up to 50% and in-transit mutilation by up to 75%.
- It is the only low-cost alternative to die-cut materials and rework
Swift, Easy and Robust Global Deployment
- The application process is automated, precise and fast
- It eliminates hard tooling, manual film application, the need for adhesive cleanup or use of non-environmentally friendly products
- It prevents air, water, dirt or debris from entering between the material and paint finish, unlike manually applied type materials.